Effective Date: May 20, 2021
By using this website or submitting personal information to Pack4U through this website, you are consenting to the collection use, transfer and disclosure of information as described in this Privacy Statement. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, do not use the site.
In General. This Privacy Statement applies to this website (hereinafter referred to as a “Site”) operated by Pack4U Inc, a Delaware corporation with a corporate address at 677 Farley Street Mountain View, CA 94043, where this Privacy Statement can be accessed from a hyperlink on, or otherwise appears on, this Site.
Pack4U respects the privacy of our customers, affiliates and suppliers of products or services and clients. The purpose of this Privacy Statement is to provide you with information concerning how we collect personal information when you use this Site, and how we collect other information regarding your interaction with this Site; how we use, handle and disclose collected information; and choices you may have about the ways we collect and use that information. Our goal in handling personal information provided to us is to comply with applicable data protection and privacy laws.
Personal Information You Provide
We collect personal information you provide when you use this Site.
The information we collect includes, but is not limited to, your name, email address, company name, and all other details you provide in the online request form. If you contact us by phone, we may collect personal information you knowingly and voluntarily provide through your contact with our representatives.
Several types of cookies and tracking technologies are used for our Services:
- Cookies: When you visit or use this Site, your computer may receive one or more “cookies” in order to help personalize and support your use of this Site, our services, and/or the services of our affiliates. A “cookie” is a small text file that is transferred to a web browser by a web server, and can be read by a web server in the same domain at a later time. If you do not wish to receive cookies or wish to manage when you accept cookies in general, you may set your browser to reject cookies or to alert you when a cookie is placed on your computer. We provide more information on this in the “Your Choices” section, below. Although you are not required to accept our cookies, if you set your browser to reject cookies, you may not be able to use all of the features and functionality of this Site. In general, cookies do not identify you personally. We may use a combination of “session cookies” and “persistent cookies” on this Site, further described below.
- Session Cookies: A “session cookie” is a temporary cookie that expires when you close your browser. A session cookie assigns a randomly generated, unique identification number to your computer when you access this Site. Assigning your computer a number facilitates the proper functioning of the features of our Site by permitting us to maintain a persistent “state” for your session. We also use session cookies to collect anonymous information (i.e., information that does not identify you personally) about the ways visitors use this Site – which pages they visit, which links they use, and how long they stay on each page. We analyze this information (known as “click-stream information”) to better understand our visitors’ interests and needs and to improve the content and functionality of this Site.
- Persistent Cookies: Unlike a session cookie, a “persistent cookie” does not expire when you close your browser. It stays on your computer until the expiration date set in the cookie (for example, at the end of a calendar month) or until you delete it. Persistent cookies can be used to “tag” your computer so that the next time you visit (or someone using your computer visits), our server will recognize you, not by name, but by the “tag” on your computer. This will enable us to provide you with a personalized experience even if we do not know who you are. It will also allow us to collect more accurate information about the ways people use this Site, for example, how people use this Site on their first visit and how often they return. Using persistent cookies permits us to provide you with a more personalized experience and, in some cases, may save you the trouble of re-entering information already in our database.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use our Site, such as which pages you visit regularly. These cookies are used to provide you with a high-quality experience by doing things such as tracking page load, response times, and error messages.
- Location Data. Your IP address is collected when you complete and submit the online information request form. Your IP address does not provide us with your location address but provides a general geographic location.
Pack4U respects your right to make choices about the ways we collect, use and disclose information about you.
If you accept a session or persistent cookie, you can delete it at any time through your web browser (e.g., as soon as you leave our Site). If you do not wish to receive cookies or wish to manage when you accept cookies in general, you may set your browser to reject cookies or to alert you when a cookie is placed on your computer. Although you are not required to accept our cookies, if you set your browser to reject cookies, you may not be able to use all of the features and functionality of this Site.
Our Use of Personal Information
We may use personal information collected by us for the following purposes:
- To contact you if you have requested information or communication from us;
- To help verify that existing personal information about you in our possession is accurate;
- To provide you with product updates and upgrades, special offers, pricing information, newsletters, and other information, either on our own behalf or in some cases on behalf of an affiliate or client acting as their agent, where you have consented to receive it.
We keep your personal information only as long as we need it for the purposes for which it was originally collected.
Our Use of Anonymous Information
We may use anonymous information collected by us:
- To personalize and support your use of this Site, our services, and/or the services of our affiliates;
- To improve this Site, the customer experience, our advertising systems, and our products and services;
- For fraud prevention purposes, such as device fingerprinting;
- To identify actions or transactions as originating through an affiliate marketing or referral program;
- To deliver targeted advertisements on this Site and other websites and/or commerce solutions;
- To provide reporting to our current and prospective affiliates and service providers; and
- For other historical, statistical or research and analysis purposes.
In addition, we may “de-identify” personal information by removing any information that identifies you specifically, and use the rest for the purposes set forth above.
Your personal information provided to us will be processed on our servers. In some cases where it is necessary to do so in order to fulfill our contractual obligations to you, such information may also be transmitted or made available to (i) third-parties providing services to Pack4U or (ii) product manufacturers, licensors and/or or suppliers.
With your consent
We share personal data for any other purposes disclosed to you with your consent.
We may also share information with others in an aggregated or otherwise anonymized form that doesn’t reasonably identify you directly as an individual.
This Privacy Statement is only applicable to the use and disclosure of information we collect from and about you through this Site. It does not apply to information collected directly by our affiliates, service providers or any other third party, even if their website links to this Site, or this Site links to their website. We do not control the privacy policies of our affiliates, service providers or other third parties. If you disclose information to any other party, different terms may apply to their use and disclosure of information disclosed to those third parties. Please review the privacy statement posted on each website you visit.
We work hard to maintain the accuracy and integrity of personal information in our databases and to keep that information up to date. We respect your right to review, update or correct your personal information if necessary.
If you would like to review, correct or remove your personal information from our database, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you contact us regarding your personal information, we will ask you for additional information to verify your identity. In most cases, we will provide the information you request, and correct or delete any inaccurate information you may discover. However, we reserve the right, to limit or deny your request to the extent permitted by applicable law if the disclosure may lead to a breach of applicable law and regulation, for example, in case of any legal obligation to retain certain data, or if you have failed to provide sufficient evidence to verify your identity.
Your information collected through this Site may be stored and processed in the United States and/or Canada, or any other country in which Pack4U, or service providers maintain facilities or conduct business activities. If you are located in other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from local law, please note that we may transfer information, including personal information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data-protection laws as your jurisdiction.
We are committed to keeping personal information secure. We maintain reasonable physical, administrative, and technological safeguards designed to protect your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. When we collect or transmit sensitive information, we use industry standard methods to protect that information. However, no website, database or system is one hundred percent (100%) secure. You are also responsible for taking reasonable steps to protect your personal information against unauthorized disclosure or misuse.
We utilize other companies, including but not limited to our corporate affiliates, to provide joint services or certain services to us, or on our behalf and help us to operate our business. For example, to the extent permitted by applicable law we may use our corporate affiliates and/or other companies to host or maintain this Site, to perform data integrity checks, to provide optimization services, to deliver advertisements on this Site and to send mail or e-mail, and/or to provide customer service. We may share your information with our service providers in connection with their provision of services to us. These companies are required by contract to use any information we share with them only to perform services to us or on our behalf and to protect the confidentiality of your personal information. We will not share your personal information with our affiliates or unrelated third parties to use for their own marketing purposes without your consent.
Personal information collected by the Site is stored on servers in the United States and/or Canada. The personal information may also be managed by a third-party processor on Pack4U’s behalf.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 on this Site. If we learn that we have inadvertently collected personal information from a child under age 13, we’ll take reasonable steps to delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com
This Policy will evolve with time, and when we update it, we’ll revise the “Effective Date” above and post the new Policy. To stay informed of our privacy practices, we recommend you review the Policy on a regular basis as you continue to use our Services.
If you have any questions about this Policy, the Site or our Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org